Our Events and Projects
Officers & Chairpersons
Chalk on the Walk
Rotary Global Scholars
Rotary Peace Fellows
Rotary Centers for International Studies
in Peace and Conflict Resolution
Rotary Peace Fellows are leaders promoting national and international cooperation, peace and the successful resolution of conflict throughout their lives, in their careers and through service activities. Fellows can earn either a master’s degree in disciplines related to paeace and development or a professional development certificate in peace and conflict resolution studies.
Learn about the Rotary Peace Centers
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand (professional development center)
- Makerere University, Uganda (professional development center)
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- University of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Applicants can choose from two Rotary Peace Fellowship options:
||Professional Development Certificate
|Five centers, eight universities
||Two centers, two universities
|15- to 24-month course
||1 year program
|Up to 10 new fellows at each center each year; up to 50 fellows per year
||Up to 20 new fellows in each session; up to 80 fellows per year
|Building the leaders of tomorrow
||Strengthening the leaders of today
- A strong and proven commitment to cross-cultural international understanding and peace.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of three years’ relevant work experience (master’s degree) or five years’ relevant work experience (professional development certificate)
- Proficiency in English.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
The fellowship application and selection process consists of three levels: club, district, and world. There is no limit to the number of qualified candidates a club and/or district may submit to the world competition.
Contact Cambridge Rotary Scholarship Coordinator Robert Mansfield to be informed when the schedule and applications are released - email@example.com